st: RE: how to create a stata package?

From   "Carlo Fezzi" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: how to create a stata package?
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2010 14:57:16 +0100

Dear statalisters,

I worked on some code to estimate multiple equation heteroskedastic Tobit
models via Quasi Maximum Likelihood. Seems to work fine on my data and I
would like it to transform it in a proper .ado file and make it available
for download in a package on ssc.

Can anybody point out which are the required steps to do this?

Many thanks,

Carlo Fezzi
Senior Research Associate
Centre for Social Research on the Global Environment (CSERGE)
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of East Anglia
Norwich (UK) NR4 7TJ