st: Question about sqreg

From   Alberto Osella <arosella@irccsdebellis.it>
Subject   st: Question about sqreg
Date   Wed, 8 Sep 2010 12:51:14 +0200

I'm trying to fit aa quantile regression on biological data, bu in the estimation step Stata 11.1 gives me the error below.
Any idea how I could solve this? I am thankful for every comment.

mi estimate, noisily dftable: sqreg BMI Etarecl Num_nucleo i.Sesso i.GrammiAlc_G_C ///
> i.NewStatCiv i.Professione1 i.scalacat, q(.47 .83) reps(400)

(running sqreg on m=1)
factor variables and time-series operators not allowed
an error occurred when mi estimate executed sqreg on m=1
r(101);

--
Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 21.2437 del 08.09.2010
Info nuovi virus: www.antiviruslab.com