Re: st: Using pathreg in STATA

From   "Michael N. Mitchell" <>
Subject   Re: st: Using pathreg in STATA
Date   Mon, 06 Sep 2010 11:37:15 -0700

Dear Amal

  If I understand your question correctly, the example at

would be such an example. In that example, read is adjusted for write, and write is adjusted for read.

I hope that helps,

Michael N. Mitchell
Data Management Using Stata      -
A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics -
Stata tidbit of the week         -

On 2010-09-06 8.34 AM, Amal Khanolkar wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the 'pathreg' command. Is it possible to
adjust for covariates/confounders in addition to just studying effects
between variables in the path model? If so, could anyone please give an
example of a command with adjustment for confounders using pathreg.

Amal Khanolkar,
PhD Student,
CHESS | Centre for Health Equity Studies,
Karolinska Institutet/Stockholm University,
Sveavägen 160, Sveaplan - 10691 Stockholm.

Phone: +46 (0)8 162584