st: ST : Application of xtpmg

From   "Ananou F. Sodjiné" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: ST : Application of xtpmg
Date   Sun, 5 Sep 2010 15:04:47 -0000

I'm working on a panel data and I have a cointegration problem in my data. I
run the IPS stationary and Pedroni cointegration Test. For the estimation, I
found out that I can use "xtpmg". But I'm facing some problem for the
estimation. How do I use this command ? Do I have to check for the presence
of fixed or random effects first, and How do I do that ?

Ananou F. Sodjiné
Ingénieur Statisticien
Tel : (221) 778008432
BP : 25974