st: Quieting regression results for individual dummies

From   Ari Dothan <>
Subject   st: Quieting regression results for individual dummies
Date   Sat, 4 Sep 2010 13:40:43 +0300

Hi all,
My sample is made up of 600 firms.
I have an regressor in my fixed effects regressions, indicating
that I want the regression to use all firm dummies.
This results in 600 rows in the output, consisting of the words "ID"
and "omitted", which makes the output cumbersome.
How can I get in my output window the regression results while totally
omitting the 600 redundant rows?
Thanking you

Ari Dothan