st: RE: Exporting first-stage regression from ivreg using esttab

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Exporting first-stage regression from ivreg using esttab
Date   Fri, 3 Sep 2010 20:01:43 +0200

<>

"I tried that, but my version of stata (9.2) doesn't let me use it."

Have you tried

ssc d ivreg28

?

HTH