st: Spaghetti plot citation

From   "Dupont, William" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Spaghetti plot citation
Date   Thu, 2 Sep 2010 11:31:15 -0500

I am looking for  a citation for the spaghetti plot?  Neither Diggle et al. (2002) nor Crowder and Hand (1990) refer to these plots by this name although they do discuss them.  Does anyone know who first applied this name to these plots?  Can you recommend a text book or peer reviewed publication on statistical graphics that calls them by this name?

With thanks for any help that you can give me on this question.

Best wishes,

William D. Dupont
Phone: 615-343-4100   Fax: 615-343-4924   URL: