st: RE: choosing between two non nested models

From   "Vassilopoulos Achilleas" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: choosing between two non nested models
Date   Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:07:53 +0300

AIC and BIC values given by -glm- estimation adjust the log-likelihood and
penalty term by the number of observations in the model.

See post:

Hope this helps,

Achilleas Vassilopoulos

Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development,
Lab. of Political Economy and European Integration.
Iera Odos 75, 11855, Athens, Greece

Tel: (+30) 210-5294726
Fax: (+30) 2105294786