st: RE: choosing between two non nested models

From   "Vassilopoulos Achilleas" <vassilopoulos.statalist@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: choosing between two non nested models
Date   Thu, 2 Sep 2010 10:07:53 +0300

AIC and BIC values given by -glm- estimation adjust the log-likelihood and
penalty term by the number of observations in the model.

See post: http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-06/msg00884.html

Hope this helps,

Achilleas Vassilopoulos

Agricultural University of Athens,
Dept. of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development,
Lab. of Political Economy and European Integration.
Iera Odos 75, 11855, Athens, Greece

Tel: (+30) 210-5294726
Fax: (+30) 2105294786
e-mail : avassilopoulos.aua@gmail.com