st: Multi-state models with STATA

From   Chiara Mussida <cmussida@gmail.com>
Subject   st: Multi-state models with STATA
Date   Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:54:09 +0200

Dear All,
is there a STATA programs (ado file) to estimate Multi-state models by
allowing dependence netween states (or risks)?
There might be - at least at my knowledge - a STATA program for
continuous time framework (not yet for discrete time) but I did not
succeed to find it!

Regards,
Chiara