RE: st: Outreg2 - file cannot be openend

From   ajdbarros <ajb22x@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   RE: st: Outreg2 - file cannot be openend
Date   Wed, 1 Sep 2010 06:03:32 -0700 (PDT)

Completing the previous post - I'm running a fast machine (i7 processor, 8GB
memory) and was having this awkward issue of file access errors. Having
identified the problem with McAffee antivirus suite, I uninstalled it and
installed AVG 9 free. Tested the program, and no further problems.

It seems that there are free lunches sometimes, after all.

Hope this can help troubled programmers at some point.

Best,

Aluisio