Re: st: Wish List for margins

From   David Backer <>
Subject   Re: st: Wish List for margins
Date   Wed, 1 Sep 2010 01:05:18 -0400 (EDT)

Following up on this in a related vein, is there a way to use margeff after -mim: logit- to calculate average marginal effects across multiply imputed datasets? When I try to do so, it generates the following error:

==0 invalid name

I tried the suggestion on the statalist of preceding the margeff command with -mim, storebv-, but this does not solve the problem.

If it matters any, I am using Stata 10.