st: interrupted time series

From   "Giuseppina Chiri" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: interrupted time series
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 17:16:34 -0400

Dear list members,
I am looking for guidance on how to do interrupted time series analysis
using Stata. I have looked on the web and in the list archives using
keywords like 'interrupted time series, stata' and 'segmented regression,
stata' to no avail.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you can provide.

Giuseppina Chiri, Doctoral Student
Lurie Fellow in Disability Policy
The Heller School for Social Policy and Management
Brandeis University