RE: st: Outreg2 - file cannot be openend

From   ajdbarros <>
Subject   RE: st: Outreg2 - file cannot be openend
Date   Tue, 31 Aug 2010 03:44:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm having the same problem described here, but with use and merge commands.
My original impression of a slow drive activity was confirmed by the posts.
So I started disabling all applications that might be slowing down drive
access. First, accessing files outside my dropbox area helped a lot, but not
solve the problem. Next thing was disabling the real time protection from
McAffee... No further file access errors!