Re: st: Re: FORTRAN

From   Stata SpecialEdition <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: FORTRAN
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2010 23:00:53 +0100

It is a rather complicated dynamic discrete model (an economics application).

The most sophisticated existing applications in the literature all use
the FORTRAN for this type of problem. I have spoken (somewhat briefly)
to one of the worlds leading expert on this sort of problem, and the
professor assured me that the FORTRAN is the most suitable language
here.