st: r(198) error while using PVAR

From   Sinan Hastorun <SinanH@remi.com>
Subject   st: r(198) error while using PVAR
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2010 17:01:00 -0400

Dear Statalist users,

I realize that not everyone uses the pvar program of Dr. Inessa Love, but any suggestions regarding this error would be greatly appreciated. I time-demean the variables, then run the helm command to remove the fixed effects, and finally, try to run PVAR on the transformed variables. However, I keep getting the following error message:

option / not allowed
r(198);

What exactly does this mean? Any thoughts on what the problem might be or what I may be doing wrong? How do I resolve this kind of error?

Thank you,

Sinan