st: RE: RE: Anyone using UltraEdit with rundo and rundolines?

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Anyone using UltraEdit with rundo and rundolines?
Date   Mon, 30 Aug 2010 15:21:24 +0800

I resolved this a day or so after I posted it to the list.

My working directory was enclosed in double quotes, but the problem was
that my working directory had disappeared: The folder no longer existed.
I don't know how that happened, but restoring the folder fixed the
problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Dirk Enzmann
Sent: Monday, 30 August 2010 12:12 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: Anyone using UltraEdit with rundo and rundolines?

Reply to
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/lwgate/STATALIST/archives/statalist.
1008/date/article-1383.html

No problems: I'm running rundo.exe and rundolines.exe (built by
SciTE4AutoIt3, Version 1.71 Nov 25 2007 09:22:42) using UltraEdit
(version 8.10a) running under Windows 7 (Version 6.1, Build 7600)
without any problems using the 32-bit as well as the 64-bit version of
Stata 11.1 (32-bit: born 16-Jun-2010; 64-bit x86-64: born 16-Jun-2010).

Of course, I adapted the rundo.au3 and rundolines.au3 files accordingly
- if you wish I can send you the .au3-files to your private mail
address.

Is your working directory correctly enclosed in double quotes? See:
http://www.ultraedit.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5099

Dirk