Re: st: outliers

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: outliers
Date   Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:43:37 -0400

I remember there was an outlier detection analysis that could be run
before fitting a model

-h hadimvo-

It is not an official part of Stata now, though. I wonder why ...

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez