st: mim and gllamm

From   grace88 <>
Subject   st: mim and gllamm
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 20:07:05 -0700 (PDT)

I am using mim and gllamm to fit a multilevel ordered logit model with
multiple imputation. When I get the results, I don't see the usual level 2
variance. Instead, in the output table, the level 2 identifier (such as
group id) has a reported coefficient and standard error. Are they somehow
linked to the level 2 variance?
(I saw a similar question in the FAQ, but no answer)