st: panel data analysis - avplots

From   "David Tandberg" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: panel data analysis - avplots
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 15:09:02 -0400

Dear STATA List

I am using the xtreg command for analyzing panel data. I want to develop
avplots in order to graphically show the impact of various independent
variables holding the other independent variables constant.

However STATA is returning an error: "last estimates not found". However,
when I drop the xt and only use the reg command it will produce my desired

I have searched on-line and cannot find any help. Is there an option for
producing avplots when conducting panel data analysis using the xt command
or some other solution I am not aware of?

Thanks for your help.

David Tandberg
Florida State University