re: st: I wish I'd known that -

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   re: st: I wish I'd known that -
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 10:53:55 -0500

.

If you have mac users who are using the dialog boxes, you can select multiple variables from the drop down variable selection menus, by having the variables window active with the focus on the variable field in the dialog box. This makes up for a deficiency in the mac user interface relative to Windows.

-mvtest- makes avoiding -manova- possible in an intro course.

Making screen videos of using Stata dialog boxes and explaining them with your voice, is a much more efficient teaching route than taking screenshots and adding text around them, IMHO.

Making your slides with Beamer, and your labs with -texdoc-, using do files.