st: Re: my probit does not converge in Stata 11

From   Carl-Magnus <callebjuggren@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: my probit does not converge in Stata 11
Date   Thu, 26 Aug 2010 02:17:08 -0700 (PDT)

Joseph,

I have run my regressions in both versions, both Stata 11 and Stata 10. The
exakt same regressions converge in Stata 10 but not in Stata 11. In Stata 11
it just keeps on iterating without giving me any results. (Perhaps I
misunderstood your question?)

Best regards
Carl Magnus