Re: st: Confirmatory Factor Analysis

Subject   Re: st: Confirmatory Factor Analysis
Date   Wed, 25 Aug 2010 12:08:55 -0500

The package -confa- relies on a Mata library compiled for Stata 10. It
might or it might not work with Stata 9, it depends on compatibility
of the Mata libraries (Mata was there with version 9, wasn't it?). I
might be able to dig Stata 9 and compile the library for it.