st: RE: RE: Want histogram output in tabular form

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Want histogram output in tabular form
Date   Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:37:29 +0100

This is the same Tip as I recommended; the author was David Harrison.

Martin Weiss

Maybe try NJC`s SJ tip at

Michael Parzen

I am sure this has been asked before but I've scoured the archives with no

I would like to either

 a) create a frequency table where I specify the bin with
b) obtain the bins and counts that histogram generates.

Thanks in advance for any assistance offered.