st: Want histogram output in tabular form

From   Michael Parzen <>
Subject   st: Want histogram output in tabular form
Date   Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:16:34 -0400

I am sure this has been asked before but I've scoured the archives with no luck.

I would like to either

 a) create a frequency table where I specify the bin with
b) obtain the bins and counts that histogram generates.

Thanks in advance for any assistance offered.