RE: st: RE: PANEL VAR

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: PANEL VAR
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2010 19:08:10 +0200

<>

Which thread are you replying to? Which code do you want?

HTH
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Yasin Janjua
Sent: Dienstag, 24. August 2010 17:08
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: RE: st: RE: PANEL VAR

Hi

I have been looking for this panel var stata code but so far no success. If
anyone can help that would be great.

 Seems like, as per list posting, it was written by Inessa Love but have
been used by many. If anyone can send the procedures /routines I will write
credit to both I. Love and the sender.

Thanks,

Yasin