st: psmatch2

From   Katharina Kluczniok <>
Subject   st: psmatch2
Date   Tue, 24 Aug 2010 17:09:31 +0200

I have a question regarding psmatch2-command. I want to use psmatch2 to perform a 2 to 1 matching with replacement. I'm trying to match 1 treatment person to two control group persons on the basis of propensity scores.

Is this the correct command?

psmatch2 filter_1or3_4or5_ohneZurueck_VE Geschlecht_Dummy Geburtsjahr_Dummy Stichtagsdiff Entwicklung4_sum_3_sum Schuljahre_Familie_W1 E11I_HISEI_max, logit neighbor(2)

Thanks a lot,