Re: st: RE: estimates use probelm

From   Jörg Eulenberger <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: estimates use probelm
Date   Mon, 23 Aug 2010 11:08:06 +0200

O.K. Thanks a lot,

Am 23.08.2010 10:50, schrieb Maarten buis:
--- Joerg Eulenberger
I want to save estimation results with -estimate save-.
If I want to recall this estimations then my Stata 10.1
shows me this  Message:
  sysuse auto
  reg price mpg rep78
  estimates save reg1, replace
  estimates use reg1

  . estimates use reg1
  file not estimates

This is not the kind of problem where we users can be of
much help. The best thing you can do is contact Stata's

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie
Universitaet Tuebingen