st: duplicate an observation

From   "Costello, Michael (Contractor)" <mcostello/>
To   <>
Subject   st: duplicate an observation
Date   Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:43:32 -0400

I need to duplicate a single observation in a dataset.  I found an article on something called EXPGEN, but I don't understand how to incorporate this information.  Does anyone know how to do this?