Re: st: RE: Subset of data into new file

From   Steven Archambault <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Subset of data into new file
Date   Fri, 20 Aug 2010 11:56:15 -0600

In my example, the Group name repeats. The second dataset has more
group members than the first. I want to assign every group member the
average value in the larger data set.  I don't think the regular merge
command will work, unless I am not thinking about it correctly. What
would be merged? The group name? Those are not unique.

Does this make sense?

Thanks,
Steve