Re: st: Replacing grouped string values with longest string value in the group

From   "McDermaid, Cameron" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Replacing grouped string values with longest string value in the group
Date   Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:25:23 -0400

Thanks to Nick and Maarten for the solution to my problem and thanks to Nick for the learning references!

- cam

--
Cameron McDermaid MHSc
Epidemiologist

All models are wrong, some models are useful - George Box