Re: st: Re: Regressing the Habit Persistence Model

From   Anders Alexandersson <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Regressing the Habit Persistence Model
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:48:12 -0400

Nabil, please provide a reference and/or a description of the "habit
persistence" model.
Are you referring to the -regress- command or to some other Stata
regression command?

Anders Alexandersson