Re: st: Testing cross-model hypothesis in long panel regressions.

Subject   Re: st: Testing cross-model hypothesis in long panel regressions.
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:23:32 -0400

I don't know anything about -xtpcse-, but I suggest that you
bootstrap- the two regressions and get CIs for the coefficient
differences   See: http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/stat/xt_boot.html

Steve

--
Steven Samuels