Re: st: Testing cross-model hypothesis in long panel regressions.

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Testing cross-model hypothesis in long panel regressions.
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:10:10 -0400

You could do a meta analysis:

meta Effect  SE

where Effect  is a variable with length two and contains coefficient of
x11 and coefficient of x12

and where   SE   is a variable with length two and contains the SE of
coefficient of x11 and the SE of coefficient of x12.

But there is probably a better way.

David J Svendsgaard, PhD
Biostatistician
EPA/ORD/NCEA/RTP, Mail Drop B-243-01