st: Correlation for two years of data

From   "Kaganova, Yevgeniya" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Correlation for two years of data
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:09:16 -0400

Dear Statlisters, I have two years of medical expenditures data for a
group of people. Each file has it's own weight -same person might have a
different weight in each year (like a proportion of year alive). I need
to find a correlation between the expenditures from two different years.
How to create a weight for that?

Thank you, Eugenia