Re: st: Tobit with - cmp -

Subject   Re: st: Tobit with - cmp -
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 13:51:43 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Thu, 19/8/10, Giacomo Zanello wrote:
> Maarten, lesson learnt: next time I will be more clear and
> include as much information as possible.

That is not the solution. Admitedly, asking good questions is
hard, but that is why the Statalist FAQ exists, to help you.
Reading it and using the excelent advise is the solution.
(to be clear I did not mean my example FAQ, which is obviously
also excelent, but the Statalist FAQ:
<http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html>

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis