st: AW: Marginal Effects for Logistic Mulitlevel Model with InteractionTerms

Subject   st: AW: Marginal Effects for Logistic Mulitlevel Model with InteractionTerms
Date   Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:21:31 +0200

<>

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-09/msg00839.html

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von
[email protected]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. August 2010 14:18
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: Marginal Effects for Logistic Mulitlevel Model with
InteractionTerms

Dear Statalist Participants,

I am estimating a logistig multilevel model (which includes
interaction terms) and I would like to calculate marginal effects, but
I always get the error "default prediction is a function of possibly
stochastic quantities other than e(b)".
I have tried different specifications (Stata 11) both for the model
and for the margins command. Basically, it reads

xtmelogit enrolled age i.male c.female_educ i.male#c.female_educ ||
cluster: || hhid: , or intpoints(1);

and then
margins, dydx(*)
or
margins, dydx(*) at(male=0 age=6)

but I always get the error. Is there a way to calculate the marginal
effects (AME or MER) after xtmelogit?

Thanks!
Iris