st: Sweet sixteen

From   Marcello Pagano <pagano@hsph.harvard.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Sweet sixteen
Date   Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:57:32 -0400

Dear Listers,

I have just been reminded by Nick Cox that we are sixteen years old this month! Congratulations to all of us for `living' with each other for so long without getting a divorce!

Sixteen years ago the thought of such a list was only an exciting possibility and I am sure no one could envision such a useful and collegial learning forum. Thank you to all the volunteers who have made it grow and kept it so vibrant. Of course, we have a wonderful product around which we can rally, but the credit must also go to the Listers.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if in sixteen years time I can write the same letter!

m.p.