re: st: Are my -xtmixed- intercepts accurate?

From   "Airey, David C" <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   re: st: Are my -xtmixed- intercepts accurate?
Date   Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:30:44 -0500

.

Did all of your message get posted? It seemed to end abruptly...

How about graphing your model predictions against your data?

-Dave