Re: st: ssmenu, stcox and sample size estimates

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ssmenu, stcox and sample size estimates
Date   Wed, 18 Aug 2010 10:49:58 -0400

well, try the update version then; typing -findit art- will get you
there, including the article

Rich