Re: st: test of the equality of coefficients in two models

From   Ángel Rodríguez Laso <>
Subject   Re: st: test of the equality of coefficients in two models
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 18:03:38 +0200

Dear Sharon,

I do not know the IV 2SLS method, but in OLS regression the solution
would be to merge both subsamples and run analysis with interaction
terms gender*variable of interest. If the interaction term were non
significant there would not be evidence of differences between the
estimates for both sexes.

Angel Rodriguez Laso