st: Granger Causality test on panel data

From   Hobst <>
Subject   st: Granger Causality test on panel data
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 07:53:41 -0700 (PDT)

I have two variables called sales and alpha in a panel dataset. I would like
to test them on causality with the grange test.

How can i do that?

Thanks in advance for your advice.