st: St: Course Multilevel Modelling London

From   Ashley Dyer <[email protected]>
Subject   st: St: Course Multilevel Modelling London
Date   Tue, 17 Aug 2010 11:08:39 +0100

Dear All,

Timberlake Consultants, official distributor of Stata, would like to invite you to attend the following one-day course to be held at The London Mathematical Society, to review the multilevel modeling methodology.

Date: 7 September, 2010

Location: The London Mathematical Society, De Morgan House, 57 - 58 Russell Square, London UK

Level: Introductory (some exposure to Stata required)

Course Duration: 1-Day

Delivered By: Dr James Carpenter

Course Overview

The aim of this course is to introduce the principles and practice of multilevel modeling with Stata.  In many branches of the sciences (e.g. social, medical and biological sciences), researchers are analyzing data with hierarchical structures. For instance, in medical studies patients are attached to wards within hospitals, in social sciences, populations are people within households, within areas. The use of multilevel modeling allows the researchers to focus their attention on the levels of the hierarch in the population and this, in turn, allows the researcher to understand where and how effects are occurring.

Commercial/Government £360.00 Excluding VAT.

Academic/Non-Profit Research £280.00 Excluding VAT

Student £125.00 Excluding VAT £150.00 Excluding VAT

Stata 11SE will be used during the practical's & delegates are welcomed to bring in their own data to the course in Excel format.

Further information and how to register is  available on http://www.timberlake.co.uk/Training/stata-092010.ph

We look forward to hearing from you.

Ashley Dyer
Timberlake Consultants Ltd
Unit B3
Broomsliegh Business Park
Worsley Bridge Rd
London SE26 5BN.

All price quotations and information given is subject to our Terms and Conditions of Business, available on request or detailed on our website.
Registered Office: Unit B3, Broomsleigh Business Park, Worsley Bridge Road, London SE26 5BN,UK
Registration No.: 3225632
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8697 3377 Fax: +44 (0) 20 8697 3388

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving our network. We will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.