RE: st: RE: From: D.Ronayne@warwick.ac.uk

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: From: D.Ronayne@warwick.ac.uk
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:16:12 +0200

<>

But the missings are back once the -merge-r is done.

. li

     +---------------------------------+
     | a   b       x            _merge |
     |---------------------------------|
  1. | 9   5    .998       matched (3) |
  2. | 1   5    .658       matched (3) |
  3. | 1   5   7.801       matched (3) |
  4. | 1   5       .   master only (1) |
  5. | 9   5       .   master only (1) |
  6. | 1   5       .   master only (1) |
  7. | 9   5       .   master only (1) |
  8. | 1   5       .   master only (1) |

Let`s summarize: We can twist it and bend it as much as we like, there are
no "empty cells" in Stata...

HTH
Martin