Re: st: mixed model with svy commands

Subject   Re: st: mixed model with svy commands
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2010 19:17:03 +0400

SUDAAN does not have multilevel binary response models, and SAS PROC
GLIMMIX or NLMIXED does not support appropriate designs. Indeed GLLAMM
is the only package to do the task you need (and it still does not
correct for stratification, so it is still limited).