Re: st: Cox proportional hazard model

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Cox proportional hazard model
Date   Fri, 13 Aug 2010 01:00:05 +0200

Dear Michael and Maarten

I guess I got confused because I read the following manual from page 13.

http://rikain.com/Manuals/Social_+_Human_Rights/practical-guide-%20to-transition-data-analysis.pdf

And in it the writer acknowledged they did not actual data on
employment and unemployment spells. So they created spells where the
first spell was from time AIDS medicaiton began to first survey.
Second spell was time from first survey to second survey.

If you have time, please kindly browse through the manual and kindly
confirm if it is in error!

Regards

Nyasha Tirivayi
Maastricht University