Re: st: Intraclass Correlation for an Independent Variable?

Subject   Re: st: Intraclass Correlation for an Independent Variable?
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 12:43:04 -0400

Lloyd, Whether, and how, to include the worker measurements as
predictors of plant outcomes are substantive questions that I don't
think I can answer.

Steve

Steven Samuels
[email protected]