st: RE: Temporary problem with list member's automated replies.

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Temporary problem with list member's automated replies.
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:18:31 +0100

And it's done now, courtesy Marcello!

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Nick Cox
Sent: 12 August 2010 17:15
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Temporary problem with list member's automated replies.

Clearly there is a problem with this person's automated replies. He or
she will be removed from the list as quickly as possible, but only a few
people can do that (not me). Please be patient while the problem lasts.
Meanwhile, if you have leave coming up soon, don't do likewise!

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk