Re: st: assign several lines of syntax to local?

From   David Souther <davidsoutheremail@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: assign several lines of syntax to local?
Date   Thu, 12 Aug 2010 10:57:23 -0500

Yikes.  Does this mean we have to keep seeing gn's auto reply message
about being on annual leave until Aug 31 ?