st: holding variables to weighted means with prvalue

From   Christine Brickman <>
Subject   st: holding variables to weighted means with prvalue
Date   Wed, 11 Aug 2010 07:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

I want to compute predicted values while holding variable at their weighted
means.  Even though I'm weighting the regression, STATA is holding the variables

at their unweighted means.  Here's my syntax:

svyset [pweight=weight]
svy: regress [VARLIST]
forvalues i = 0(1)1 {
                prvalue, x(male=`i')
Is there a way to hold all variables except male at their weighted means?