Re: st: deriving a bootstrap estimate of a difference between two weighted regressions

Subject   Re: st: deriving a bootstrap estimate of a difference between two weighted regressions
Date   Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:14:42 -0400

The difference I saw in my last email was due to the small number of
bootstrap replicates I had run for my test cases  When I upped the
number of replications to 200  the standard errors that included the
logistic regression were about 19% higher than the standard errors
that did not for ATE and ATT, and about the same for ATC.  This is
still important, I think.
  The lack of difference for ATC makes sense, as the weights based on
the propensity scores affected only the 2% of the sample in the
"treated" group.

Steve

--
Steven Samuels